Driver injured after hit and run crash
- Credit: Google
A driver was injured after a hit and run in Acle.
The crash happened on the A1064 near the junction with Stokesby New Road at 7.30am on Monday, December 21.
It involved a Peugeot Boxer van and a white transit van, which failed to stop.
The driver of the Peugeot Boxer van suffered minor injuries and needed hospital treatment.
Officers are appealing for information.
Anyone who may have witnessed the collision, or may have dashcam footage, should contact PC David Moran at Great Yarmouth Police Station on 101 quoting incident number 149 of Monday December, 21.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 5 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants