Driver helped out of van after collision on country road at Carleton Rode, near Attleborough
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The driver of a Ford Transit van had to be helped out of his vehicle after a collision with a Ford Ka.
The crash happened just after 8am today (Monday, March 6) at the junction of the B1113 The Turnpike and Upgate Street in Carleton Rode, near Attleborough.
A police spokesman said the vehicles' occupants suffered only minor injuries, but that the driver of the Transit was not able to get out of the vehicle after it had rolled.
Fire crews from Wymondham and Attleborough stations helped the occupant out of the van.
Paramedics also attended the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The police spokesman said: 'We were called at 8.13am by paramedics. It was a two-vehicle collision involving a Ford Ka and a Ford Transit, and it caused the road to be blocked.'
- 1 Extent of Norwich Prison Covid outbreak revealed
- 2 Tributes to 'Winkle' - the legendary landlord who broke the mould
- 3 Village care home confirms coronavirus outbreak
- 4 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city
- 5 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 6 Mansion for sale for £2.5million with helicopter pad
- 7 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 10 'My heart was racing' - Horse rider's shocking encounter with speeding van