Driver helped out of van after collision on country road at Carleton Rode, near Attleborough
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The driver of a Ford Transit van had to be helped out of his vehicle after a collision with a Ford Ka.
The crash happened just after 8am today (Monday, March 6) at the junction of the B1113 The Turnpike and Upgate Street in Carleton Rode, near Attleborough.
A police spokesman said the vehicles' occupants suffered only minor injuries, but that the driver of the Transit was not able to get out of the vehicle after it had rolled.
Fire crews from Wymondham and Attleborough stations helped the occupant out of the van.
Paramedics also attended the scene.
The police spokesman said: 'We were called at 8.13am by paramedics. It was a two-vehicle collision involving a Ford Ka and a Ford Transit, and it caused the road to be blocked.'
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Broads pub once visited by Chelsea players shuts for good
- 3 Tributes to 'kind and caring' Norwich man with a love of chess and walking
- 4 'Like touching grim reaper's nose': Teenager lucky to be alive after crash
- 5 Bid to build 70-bed care home and 24 affordable houses
- 6 Norfolk's oldest woman dies, aged 110
- 7 Norfolk car dealership and MOT centre named among best in the country
- 8 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 9 Fury at bikers' who rode over dead seal pup
- 10 Fire crews called to house fire in north Norfolk