Driver flees after crash which flipped car
- Credit: Archant
A driver failed to stop at the scene of a two vehicle collision which turned a car on its side.
Police were called at 7:55am this morning following the incident on Hale Road, Bradenham, between Dereham and Swaffham, which involved a white Ford Fiesta and a blue Vauxhall.
The driver of the Vauxhall, which police said was possibly a woman, failed to stop at the scene.
Police said they were called but were not needed to attend the incident.
No injuries were sustained in the crash.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact police on 101. Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Distraught Norwich City fan 'lost £98k in football betting site collapse’
- 2 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 3 A coach 'filled with people' and a van crash on the NDR
- 4 Sale of council farm as part of 4,000 homes plan sparks controversy
- 5 Roadworks planned in Norfolk for this week
- 6 Theatre director's planning bid branded 'an attempt to rewrite history'
- 7 Heavy winds set to hit Norfolk as yellow weather warning issued
- 8 Flood alert on the Broads due to high water levels
- 9 Lorry crashes into ditch in village near Norwich
- 10 Tribute to keen mountain biker who died on ride