Dress for £10 or less at reopened Sue Ryder Thetford charity shop
- Credit: Archant
A hospice has reopened its charity shop in Thetford town centre.
Sue Ryder pledges that families will be able to get an outfit for £10 or less by buying clothes from the shop in Riverside Walk, Thetford.
Karolina Miliauskaite, manager of the store, said: 'Our shop on Riverside Walk has provided the Thetford community with amazing value second-hand goods for more than a year now, and we're thrilled to offer our customers even better value with this new budget concept.
'The new concept is aimed at families on a budget, who still want quality items for all the family but at a fraction of the high street price.
'It's also ideal for those wanting to stock up on summer essentials now the warmer weather has come round.
You may also want to watch:
'We gather high street brands from across the country including ladies, men's, and children's wear, accessories and household and entertainment items.
'Customers can pick up childrenswear, tops, shirts, dresses, skirts, trousers, jackets and shoes for £3 each or less – meaning a whole new outfit could be yours for under £10.
- 1 Aviva to close two large office sites in Norwich
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Norwich sees biggest rise in Covid infection rates in the country
- 4 Councillor 'incandescent' over second-home owners breaking Covid rules
- 5 Nurse's 'heartbreak' over hospital care as her father dies on Covid ward
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 Fifteen flood alerts in place amid 'stay indoors' warning
- 8 Deputy lieutenant of Norfolk sells beloved thatched Broads home
- 9 'Business as usual' as shopping mall enters administration
- 10 Delivery van towed from deep water on road closed due to flood risk
'As well as updating your wardrobe for less, you'll be helping Sue Ryder provide incredible hospice and neurological care to people living with conditions like cancer, heart failure and lung disease.
'Our new look shop is recruiting volunteers to help with everything from sorting and preparing stock to merchandising and sales and appealing for donations of good quality clothing, books and bric-a-brac.
'By supporting Sue Ryder in this way, people can help us to make a real difference to the lives of the people we care for each year.'
Sue Ryder is a national health and social care charity providing hospice and neurological care across the UK at seven hospices, five neurological care centres and community-based services.
In order to continue to provide its services, Sue Ryder relies predominantly on income from its retail shops, fundraising activities and generous donations from members of the public.
Anyone interested in volunteering can contact the Sue Ryder Thetford shop at email@example.com or on 01842 750455.