American news channel CNN spotted filming in Norfolk town
- Credit: Archant
A film crew from an American news channel has been spotted in a Norfolk town.
Dr Sanjay Gupta, an American neurosurgeon and chief medical correspondent for CNN, was seen interviewing Robert Jackman from The Spectator.
The crew were filming in Downham Market's town square on Wednesday, July 17.
It is understood they were filming about the subject of cannabis.
Mr Jackman has written about the production of cannabis in the UK, mentioning Downham Market in one of his articles earlier this year.
You may also want to watch:
Not far from Downham Market is the biggest weed greenhouse in the UK. The 18-hectare greenhouse, which is owned by British Sugar, stopped growing tomatoes and began growing cannabis two years ago.
It is not known when the filmed footage will be aired.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 6 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 7 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 8 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 9 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash
- 10 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban