Doh! Spot the mistake on this Filby sign
- Credit: Peter Farman
It is a month that everyone knows has 28 days, apart from a Leap Year.
However the month of February seems to have three extra days in the village of Filby according to engineers at Essex and Suffolk Water.
As seen in this picture by Peter Farman, the company put up a works warning sign that said Ormesby Road will be closed from February 13 to 31.
Essex and Suffolk Water has changed the sign and says it is happy it made some residents smile due to the calendar blunder.
A spokesman said: 'The incorrect date on the advanced warning signs for the roadworks on Ormesby Lane was noticed on Tuesday and had been changed by the afternoon to the correct dates – 20th February to 31st March 2017.
You may also want to watch:
'Motorists should take note of the new dates to avoid being inconvenienced by this essential maintenance to the water supply network and we are pleased to have been able to make residents smile.'
- 1 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 2 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 3 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 4 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 9 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 10 Delays on A47 due to collapsed manhole cover