Doh! Spot the mistake on this Filby sign
- Credit: Peter Farman
It is a month that everyone knows has 28 days, apart from a Leap Year.
However the month of February seems to have three extra days in the village of Filby according to engineers at Essex and Suffolk Water.
As seen in this picture by Peter Farman, the company put up a works warning sign that said Ormesby Road will be closed from February 13 to 31.
Essex and Suffolk Water has changed the sign and says it is happy it made some residents smile due to the calendar blunder.
A spokesman said: 'The incorrect date on the advanced warning signs for the roadworks on Ormesby Lane was noticed on Tuesday and had been changed by the afternoon to the correct dates – 20th February to 31st March 2017.
You may also want to watch:
'Motorists should take note of the new dates to avoid being inconvenienced by this essential maintenance to the water supply network and we are pleased to have been able to make residents smile.'
- 1 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 2 Man seriously injured after crash
- 3 'Isolate from your household' plea as Covid soars in Norwich
- 4 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 5 'They don't care': Retired couple slam council over 'dangerous' tree
- 6 Concern elderly people 'being ignored' as town has no vaccination centre
- 7 Norfolk yet to reach peak in latest wave of coronavirus deaths
- 8 Man admits causing death of popular sportsman by dangerous driving
- 9 Minke whale washes up on beach
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street