Dogs Trust Snetterton seeks loving home for sweet Biscuit
As we move into the colder months our natural temptation is to reach for comfort foods to keep us happy.
However, if it's happiness and fulfilment you're after, eight-year-old crossbreed, Biscuit, could be just what you're looking for. She offers all the winter warmth and satisfaction of your usual tasty treat, but without the calories!
Kate Brewster, Dogs Trust Snetterton supporter relations officer, said: 'Biscuit is as sweet as her name suggests, and once she gets to know you she is a very affectionate and loyal friend who loves to have her tummy rubbed.
'As quite a sensitive girl she isn't coping very well with kennels, so is hoping to find her perfect home as quickly as possible.
'A little unsure of new people and situations, Biscuit would be best as the only pet in a quiet but active adult home. A playful pooch, she loves to run, jump, play fetch, and chase toys, but also walks very well on the lead.
You may also want to watch:
'This pretty pooch, like most of us, loves her duvet, and enjoys nothing more, after being out and about stretching her legs, than snuggling down in a cosy corner somewhere and watching the world go by.'
If you think you can indulge Biscuit in a loving new home, please call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 01953 498377 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk to find out more.
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 7 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 8 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 9 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 10 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day