Can you give Harley a home?
- Credit: Archant
Dogs are a man's best friend but for the canines at Dogs Trust Rehoming Centre in Snetterton many are still looking for a home.
Here is Harley who is a fluffy two-year-old Collie Cross who's had a rough start in life.
He is looking for an adult-only home where he can have the time and love to come out of his shell.
Harley can be worried to begin with and will need a lot of help with his confidence. He would like to live somewhere quiet with few comings and goings.
He likes to explore outside, and would like his home to have a nice sized garden to sniff around in.
You may also want to watch:
Harley will need multiple visits to the centre to build a bond with his new owners before he goes home, Dogs Trust believes given the chance he will make a great companion.
If you are able to give Harley a home call the centre on 01953 498377 or visit Dogs Trust in North End Road, Snetterton.
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 10 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting