Can you provide a home for this inseparable tiny twosome?
- Credit: Archant
A dog rehoming centre's 'smallest ever pair' are looking for a family to invite them into their home.
Three-year-old Aslan and six-year-old Missy, both short-haired Chihuahuas, were handed in at Dogs Trust in Snetterton and would love to stay together.
Weighing in at 1.8kg and 1.6kg, the pooches have affectionately been nicknamed 'tiny twosome' by the Dogs Trust team, who hope the right person will come forward to adopt them.
Diane McLelland-Taylor, rehoming centre manager, said: 'This pint-sized pair may be small but, what they lack in size, they make up for in personality.
'They aren't too keen on other dogs, but are very keen on each other and have been totally inseparable since arriving.'
You may also want to watch:
Dogs Trust say Aslan and Missy would like a home with a secure garden and adopters who can be around to help them settle in. They could share their home with one child aged 14 or older, but would prefer a quieter household.
If you have room for Aslan and Missy, visit the Dogs Trust Snetterton website or call 01953 498377.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 3 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 4 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 5 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 6 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes
- 7 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 8 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 9 Man living in hotel after sewage floods bathroom in 'uninhabitable' flat
- 10 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker