Dogs and Bake-off get the annual Cromer Carnival off to a great start
- Credit: Archant
It's the biggest event of the year in Cromer, and hundreds of people are already enjoying the carnival.
Cromer has lined up a packed programme of events for this year's carnival, which started on Saturday, August 12, and continues until Friday, August 18.
Norfolk Dog Training Society has already wowed crowds with its dog agility demonstrations.
Demo organiser Pauline Richardson said: 'It went really well and we had a good crowd. This is the first time we've been at the carnival. We had about 30 dogs taking part, of all shapes and sizes and different breeds.'
The Great British Cromer Carnival Bake-off has also been judged, with results to follow.
You may also want to watch:
Cromer Carnival chairman Tony Shipp said it had been a good start to the carnival.
For a full list of events log on to the carnival website - www.cromercarnival.co.uk
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 6 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 9 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 10 Campervan ban lifted in 12 car parks by the coast