Dog walker horrified after finding 30 bags of dog poo dumped in Fritton Woods
- Credit: Archant
A dog walker has complained after finding nearly thirty bags of dog poo dumped in the woods.
The pet owner was walking with her family and dog in Fritton Woods on Wednesday, when she saw the mess.
The woman, who gave her name as Mrs Ford from Ormesby St Margaret, said although they used to go there often they will not bother any more.
She added: 'People never fail to disgust me. At the end of a path, just a short walk from the main road, were at least 28 bags of dog fouling, hanging from a tree.
'It beggars belief that still, people are so idle, that they will not clear up after their dogs.
You may also want to watch:
'What is the point in picking up poo and then leaving it there, hanging from a tree, festering and stinking in the heat.
'The wood is in fact littered with dog fouling and poo bags hanging from trees.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
'If you can't be bothered, then you don't deserve to own dogs.'