Dog walker horrified after finding 30 bags of dog poo dumped in Fritton Woods
- Credit: Archant
A dog walker has complained after finding nearly thirty bags of dog poo dumped in the woods.
The pet owner was walking with her family and dog in Fritton Woods on Wednesday, when she saw the mess.
The woman, who gave her name as Mrs Ford from Ormesby St Margaret, said although they used to go there often they will not bother any more.
She added: 'People never fail to disgust me. At the end of a path, just a short walk from the main road, were at least 28 bags of dog fouling, hanging from a tree.
'It beggars belief that still, people are so idle, that they will not clear up after their dogs.
'What is the point in picking up poo and then leaving it there, hanging from a tree, festering and stinking in the heat.
'The wood is in fact littered with dog fouling and poo bags hanging from trees.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
'If you can't be bothered, then you don't deserve to own dogs.'