Every man and his dog can eat ice cream at Norwich cafe
- Credit: Archant
A pet-friendly ice cream with dog biscuits at a cafe in Norwich has set tails wagging.
The ice cream, which costs £1.20 and is offered at The Chapelfield Cafe in Chapelfield Gardens in Norwich, replaces the chocolate flakes in a Mr Whippy with dog biscuits.
Kerry Dain, who has run the cafe for 13 years with her husband, began to serve the ice cream after years of public demand.
She said: "Every summer members of the public would ask if they could buy an ice cream for their dog.
"I would always say but not with a chocolate flake so decided to replace it."
You may also want to watch:
The sweet treat has already gone down a storm with pooches.
Mrs Dain said: "Some of the dogs have eaten the whole cone in one mouthful and probably got a tad bit of brain freeze!
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 4 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 5 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 6 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 City keeper diagnosed with testicular cancer
"I see very happy dogs licking their lips and wagging their tails - cooled down ready for their journey home."