Do you take your dog to work in Norfolk? If so, we want to hear from you
- Credit: Matthew Usher
Do you take your dog to work? - If so, we want to hear from you.
Friday, June 23 is national Bring Your Dog to Work Day and we want to see pictures of your faithful companion in the workplace.
Email us a photo of you and your dog at work and we will print a selection of images in the Eastern Daily Press and Norwich Evening News on Tuesday, June 27.
Your photograph will also be featured in our online gallery.
The annual nationwide event raises money for charities dedicated to making a difference to the welfare of dogs.
All proceeds this year go to the dog rescue charity All Dogs Matter, a charity which re-homes hundreds of dogs in London and Norfolk, and Animals Asia, which is dedicated to improving the lives of animals in China and Vietnam.
• To have your picture included - for free - email it to firstname.lastname@example.org from 9am to 4pm on Friday, June 23.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Snow starts to fall in Norfolk - but will it last?
- 3 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 4 'Please come home': Family's plea to help find missing Norwich girl
- 5 John Lewis boss bids farewell to Norwich store after nearly three decades
- 6 Fire breaks out at British Sugar Factory
- 7 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 8 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 Fire fears over huge battery storage plants for wind farm