Do you know a family that deserves a £500 Christmas dinner? Here’s your chance to help make that happen
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
One lucky family will have a festive feast up to the value of £500 provided for them as part of a new initiative by a north Norfolk homecare company.
Support Me At Home, which is based in North Walsham, wants to provide a Christmas dinner with all the trimmings to a family that deserves it.
Kerry Southgate, from the company, said: 'We provide so much care to the elderly in the community so we wanted to do something for the younger generation too, seeing as it's Christmas.
'We are going to make it quite personal to the winner. If the winning family have young children we will include some toys.
'We are hoping to include everything a 'normal' family would eat on Christmas Day/ Boxing Day up to the value of £500.'
You may also want to watch:
Ms Southgate said they would deliver the winnings to the door of the chosen family on December 22.
To nominate a family, email email@example.com or write to 48 Market Place, North Walsham, NR28 9BT by December 15
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 City draw up target list
- 10 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats