Diversity’s Jordan Banjo and Perry Kierly visit Norfolk Dance School
- Credit: courtesy of L.K.'s School of Dance
Young street dancers from Norfolk and Suffolk were treated to a fantastic opportunity when members of Diversity came to visit their school.
In February students at the L.K. School of Dance were visited by Jordan Banjo and Perry Kierly from the Britain's Got Talent winning dance troupe Diversity.
The pair took time out of their busy schedules to deliver a workshop to 50 pupils at the L.K. School of dance in South Norfolk as well as sign autographs and pose for some all important selfies.
Lynne Bailey, Principal of the dance school praised the pair;
'They are such nice lads. It was nice because it wasn't just a case of them coming in, having a workshop and then going, they were chatting with the class, having a laugh and joking with them'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 7 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 8 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 9 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 10 New £64,000 bus lane could cut 80 seconds off journeys