Diss Park comes alive with sound of music
- Credit: Archant
A night of songs has been enjoyed by hundreds of people in Diss and raised more than £4,000 for good causes.
The annual Park Alive event was held in Diss Park on Saturday night with the large crowd enjoying performances from three acts.
Rising star Breeze Redwine, 13 and from Starston, proved a hit with songs such as Sweet Dreams, originally by the Eurythmics, and the theme to the Bond movie, Skyfall.
Discord, the wellbeing choir, sang a range of popular songs and the night finished with a energetic performance by The Signs, formally known as Twisted Piglet.
The event was organised by the Rotary Club of Diss & District.
You may also want to watch:
It was compered by Park Radio, supported by Eye Scouts and as well as food and drink funds were raised from a how many balloons in a car contest in conjunction with John Grose.
Saturday's event raised more than £4,000, which will go to local and international charities supported by Rotary International.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 10 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot