Travelling between Norwich and Cambridge? Delays and cancellations expected on train services
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Rail passengers travelling between Norwich and Cambridge are facing delays and possible cancellations to services.
Problems are being caused by a fault with barriers at a level crossing in Brandon.
All lines through the area have subsequently become blocked.
Greater Anglia said disruption is expected to continue until 1pm.
A spokesman said: 'The level crossing barriers are defective at Brandon due to the nature of the fault trains are currently unable to proceed in either direction through Brandon station.
You may also want to watch:
'Train services between Norwich and Cambridge may be cancelled, delayed by up to 40 minutes or revised.'
They added: 'Network rail staff are due on site to ascertain the nature of the fault.'
- 1 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Former car showroom could make way for 146 student flats
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 Why teacher was right to report Confederate flag to police
- 6 Former pubs, schools and leisure centres among arson-hit sites
- 7 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 8 'This is nature' - Sadness as cathedral peregrine chick dies
- 9 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success