Diners invited to enjoy mystery moveable feast across Great Yarmouth for charity
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
Food lovers can enjoy a trio of mystery meals and raise money for a good cause at the same time.
Palliative Care East's Moveable Feast reveals only the start and finish points of its popular gastronomic tour of Great Yarmouth eateries which has already sold dozens of places.
The annual event has become a firm favourite in the fundraising calendar for the charity behind the Louise Hamilton Centre within the grounds of the JPH.
But diners are not told where they are eating until they turn up on the night, Tuesday May 23.
The feast kicks off at the town hall for pre-dinner drinks and then on to three different eateries for the starter, main course and dessert.
You may also want to watch:
The evening ends at the Green Room, Pub on the Prom where there will be music and raffle prizes.
Tickets are £35 each. To book contact Maxine or Helen on 01493 453348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Couple sell pub with Nelson link after council stops project
- 2 Shop worker receives complaints for asking customers to wear face masks
- 3 Town clerk sacked following months of controversy
- 4 Derelict pub on eyesore site could be turned into new Co-op store
- 5 New drive-thru McDonald's to create 65 jobs
- 6 Norwich sonic boom: RAF confirms jet 'inadvertently' caused bang over city
- 7 'We don't want to close': Farm shop makes plea for support during lockdown
- 8 Flood alerts across Norfolk ahead of expected rain
- 9 Dog dies and another missing after getting lost in snow
- 10 'Sounded like my roof was coming off': RAF jet sonic boom heard over city