Diners invited to enjoy mystery moveable feast across Great Yarmouth for charity
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press � 2016
Food lovers can enjoy a trio of mystery meals and raise money for a good cause at the same time.
Palliative Care East's Moveable Feast reveals only the start and finish points of its popular gastronomic tour of Great Yarmouth eateries which has already sold dozens of places.
The annual event has become a firm favourite in the fundraising calendar for the charity behind the Louise Hamilton Centre within the grounds of the JPH.
But diners are not told where they are eating until they turn up on the night, Tuesday May 23.
The feast kicks off at the town hall for pre-dinner drinks and then on to three different eateries for the starter, main course and dessert.
The evening ends at the Green Room, Pub on the Prom where there will be music and raffle prizes.
Tickets are £35 each. To book contact Maxine or Helen on 01493 453348 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 3 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 4 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 5 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 6 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 7 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
- 8 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 9 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 10 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'