Did you lose this wedding ring at Sunderland v Norwich City game?
- Credit: Archant
An engraved wedding ring found at Sunderland's Stadium of Light could belong to a Norwich City fan.
And Durham woman Clare Owen is hoping to reunite it with its owner in time for the couple's 25th wedding anniversary.
Mrs Owen found the ring in the players' car park at a Sunderland v Norwich game in February 2012, and has been trying to trace the owner ever since.
She has regularly been sharing an image of the ring on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter - and the response the ring received sparked Mrs Owen to set up LostBox.co.uk, where users can post pictures of lost items. The site now attracts thousands of visitors weekly from around more than 100 countries.
She said: 'There is nothing else like it online.
You may also want to watch:
'The items which usually get the biggest response are pets and children's teddy bears or items with a sentimental value.'
The date engraved on the ring is 16-06-1990, with the initials AJ and SC, and she is keen to reunite the ring with its owner as next year will mark their 25th wedding anniversary.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market
If you can help email firstname.lastname@example.org.