Devastation after second burglary at Hethersett salon
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
The owner of a beauty salon in Hethersett is still reeling after her business was burgled - for the second time in 15 months.
Lyndsey Gonzalez, 29, said the Beauty Shed in Norwich Road was broken into around 4am on Friday, July 1, and about £4,000 in beauty products and candles was taken.
Mrs Gonzalez, who lives in Wymondham, said the culprits got in by removing a pane of glass.
She said the salon, which opened in 2012, had also been burgled in march last year.
Mrs Gonzalez said: 'I'm very upset, gutted.
You may also want to watch:
'Especially since the police said it could be the same people who did it last time as well.
'It's a residential road so it's unsettling for everybody.'
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
She added: 'The people who have done this are someone's sons or daughters and they might have their own families.
'So what sort of example are they setting?
Anyone with information about the crime should report it to the police on 101.