Dersingham gardeners and artists fundraise for new village centre
- Credit: Courtesy of Jo Halpin Jones
Gardening enthusiasts and artists of Dersingham have joined forces once more to create the annual Dersingham Open Gardens and Art Trail.
Proceeds from the event, taking place on Sunday, May 27 and Monday, May 28, will go towards the new village centre being built at the church hall opposite St Nicholas Church.
The rebuild will retain the design of the original arts and crafts facade and will offer the village space and facilities for various activities.
Taking place from 11am to 5pm, the event begins at the church where light lunches and cream teas will be served.
Twenty gardens will be open to the public and thirteen artists in nine locations will also open up their studios, showing off their creative skills in painting, drawing, pottery, fused glass creations, photography, and hand made cards.
You may also want to watch:
Tickets cost £5, or £4 in advance, from Dersingham Post Office and is free for under 16s.
For more information, visit: www.dersinghamopengardens.co.uk.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks