The day Dereham stopped for Denver
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds lined the streets or joined in walking through the town to remember Dereham's superhero who inspired a community.
Denver Clinton lost his battle with cancer aged just four-years-old early on Valentine's Day.
And the community the brave boy inspired turned out in the town to celebrate his life.
A police car led the way, followed by his family, friends and others touched by his courageous story.
WATCH: The day hundreds came to Dereham town centre to celebrate the life of Denver ClintonNicknamed Dereham's superhero, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spider-Man, Batman and Power Rangers were just a few of many to honour the town's real superhero.
Flags flew in the town and at The Railway Tavern in what was a fitting send off for the boy who touched the lives of so many.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 7 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 8 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 9 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69
- 10 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk