The day Dereham stopped for Denver
- Credit: Archant
Hundreds lined the streets or joined in walking through the town to remember Dereham's superhero who inspired a community.
Denver Clinton lost his battle with cancer aged just four-years-old early on Valentine's Day.
And the community the brave boy inspired turned out in the town to celebrate his life.
A police car led the way, followed by his family, friends and others touched by his courageous story.
WATCH: The day hundreds came to Dereham town centre to celebrate the life of Denver ClintonNicknamed Dereham's superhero, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Spider-Man, Batman and Power Rangers were just a few of many to honour the town's real superhero.
Flags flew in the town and at The Railway Tavern in what was a fitting send off for the boy who touched the lives of so many.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 4 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 7 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 10 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village