Denver fun day organisers hope for sunny weather at the weekend
Norfolk villagers have range of events planned to raise cash
Villagers in Denver are gearing-up for their annual fun day and are hoping the weather will be a bit more summery to help things along.
The organisers had a great response to their efforts last year and are aiming to repeat the success of the event which raises money for the village playing field.
A variety of special attractions have been planned, including vintage vehicles, a fun fair, stalls and the boot sale and it all takes place on Sunday from 10am to 5pm.
There will also be five-a-side football tournaments for the under 9s, 10s and 11s.
You may also want to watch:
The main arena will also host a variety of demonstrations and dancing while enthusiasts will have the chance to get close-up and personal with a range of vintage tractors, cars and motorcycles.
One of the organisers, Alan Thulbourne, said the committee had been delighted was aiming to do even better than last year.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
For further information contact him on 07810 778346.