Crowds set to gather for celebration of Denver Clinton’s life
- Credit: Archant
The life of Dereham's superhero Denver Clinton, who recently died from cancer aged four, is set to be remembered with a special celebration through the town.
The Celebration of Denver's Life will start at 9.45am today at Neatherd Moor on Crown Road.
Supporters are asked to line the streets for Denver to pass by in style, with the aim of recreating Denver's Superhero Walk , which took place in December, and parade through the town to St Nicholas Church.
People are being asked to 'dress to impress Denver' and wear costumes and bright colours. Jeans are also welcomed but no black.
Once the procession reaches the church, people will then be asked to respect the family's privacy and make their way home.
You may also want to watch:
Denver's mum Wanda Le Anne Clinton said: 'For one last time, Denver will be passing through the town in style. We want the day to be a celebration of his life and together I hope we can make this a day to remember - let's make him proud.'
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 7 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each