Delays to Norwich-bound trains
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
A broken down freight train caused the delays.
Trains from London Liverpool Street to Norwich were delayed tonight due to a broken down freight train at Shenfield.
The freight train broke down at 8:30pm, and was cleared by 11pm.
This caused delays of up to 45 minutes.
A spokesperson for Greater Anglia said: 'We apologise for any inconvenience caused to customers travelling tonight.
You may also want to watch:
'We would encourage anyone to claim delay repay where applicable.'
Services are now running normally.
- 1 Revealed: The areas where Covid cases are still increasing
- 2 Man admits defrauding more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm
- 3 Norfolk woman fined after travelling 200 miles to visit daughter
- 4 Norfolk bowls star tests positive at world indoor championships
- 5 Fired twice in two months: Events boss feels the pain of Covid
- 6 'A lot of tears' as care home announces closure with 30 jobs lost
- 7 Shocking CCTV shows carer abusing woman with dementia
- 8 Warnings for snow and ice in place across region
- 9 Atlantis Tower up for sale after owner signs ‘outrageous’ loan deal
- 10 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street