‘Delays are likely’: Warning over works on rural road
- Credit: Archant
Motorists are being warned to expect delays as work is carried out on a busy rural road.
BT will be carrying out the work on the A143 Beccles Road at Fritton next week.
Multi-way traffic control signals will be in operation as BT carry out the work on the A143 Beccles Road at Fritton and St Olaves on Monday, September 16.
According to the Norfolk Roadworks map, "delays are likely" while the work is carried out on Beccles Road and "10 metres north east of junction with New Road."
It states: "Access required to Openreach underground network for cabling and jointing work for provision of service.
You may also want to watch:
You can keep up to date with the latest delays by viewing our Live Traffic Map.
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 5 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 6 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 7 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 8 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?
- 9 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 10 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified