Delays in store as works to B1172 Norwich Road in Wymondham are planned
- Credit: Archant � 2004
Motorists will face delays on the B1172 Norwich Road in Wymondham due to roadworks.
The works are planned to take place between 6pm and 7am on the nights of Monday, January 23 and Tuesday, January 24, but the schedule is dependent on weather conditions.
The project will include planing and shaping the carriageway and laying new surfacing in both lanes, as well as resurfacing to improve skid resistance on the approaches to a new pedestrian and cycle crossing, which is currently being built.
The works are part of a larger Tuttles Lane East/Norwich Road roundabout scheme.
A county council spokesman said multi-way signals would be in use during the works in order to reduce the disruption.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: 'The county council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.'
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools