Delays in store as works to B1172 Norwich Road in Wymondham are planned
- Credit: Archant � 2004
Motorists will face delays on the B1172 Norwich Road in Wymondham due to roadworks.
The works are planned to take place between 6pm and 7am on the nights of Monday, January 23 and Tuesday, January 24, but the schedule is dependent on weather conditions.
The project will include planing and shaping the carriageway and laying new surfacing in both lanes, as well as resurfacing to improve skid resistance on the approaches to a new pedestrian and cycle crossing, which is currently being built.
The works are part of a larger Tuttles Lane East/Norwich Road roundabout scheme.
A county council spokesman said multi-way signals would be in use during the works in order to reduce the disruption.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: 'The county council apologises for any inconvenience this may cause.'
- 1 Builder took pink pill and ran naked around hotel
- 2 Fire tears through historic Thorpe pub
- 3 Four national high street names to move into former M&S store
- 4 Mass coronavirus vaccination centre opens in Norwich today
- 5 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 6 Store open despite positive Covid test at town centre Sainsbury's
- 7 Vaccines roll-out to move on to over 70s
- 8 Delays as 23m-long caravan travels through Norfolk
- 9 Norfolk to get rapid Covid test sites - to find people without symptoms
- 10 Vandals leave £80,000 trail of destruction in car park