Drivers face delays after two crashes on A11
- Credit: Archant
Drivers faced delays after two crashes on the A11 in as many hours.
The road was blocked northbound after the incident, which happened at about 12pm on Sunday afternoon.
It is understood to have happened just after the slip road onto the A11, and traffic is being diverted through Hethersett.
The road was blocked from Wymondham to the Thickthorn roundabout, but had been cleared by 1.30pm.
And just after 2pm, emergency services were called to another crash on the A11, this time at the Spooner Row junction.
You may also want to watch:
Fire crews were sent from Wymondham, Hethersett and Earlham. They rescued a person from a vehicle and made the scene safe.
- 1 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 2 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 3 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 4 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 5 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'
- 6 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 7 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 8 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 9 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer