Delays after major road is closed following motorcycle crash in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Google
Part of the A47 has been closed after a one vehicle collision involving a motorcycle.
Police closed the road for more than two hours following the incident near the Pullover Roundabout in King's Lynn.
The road closure has caused significant disuption to traffic between the roundabout and the Hardwick roundabout.
Emergency services attended the incident which occurred at around 11.25am.
It is understood that the road was reopened at around 2pm.
You may also want to watch:
More to follow.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 4 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 8 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 9 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 10 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop