Delays after two-vehicle crash on A11 slip road
- Credit: Google
Traffic off the A11 has been delayed after a crash on a busy slip road.
The two-vehicle accident took place on the road from the dual carriageway onto the B1135 in Wymondham, close to the Norfolk Police headquarters, at 7.45am on Thursday, January 16.
An eyewitness said he had seen a black hatchback which had crashed into a lamppost on the slip road and police officers were on the scene.
He added that traffic on the A11 could get past but it was impacted by the crash.
Wymondham firefighters were called and Norfolk police officers are still on scene.
You may also want to watch:
A Norfolk Police spokesman said no-one was injured and the cars had been taken off the slip road.
She added the vehicles were expected to be recovered by 9am on January 16.
For traffic updates visit the EDP live traffic map.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: Norwich City Council LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 7 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 10 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation