Death of Norwich photographer and videographer Harvey Lewis Truswell still ‘unexplained’
- Credit: Truswell family
The death of a well-known Norwich photographer and videographer is still being treated as 'unexplained'.
Harvey Lewis Truswell, 23, was found at a flat in Normandie Tower, Rouen Road, Norwich, on April 27.
Emergency services were called around 9pm, but Mr Truswell was found dead.
An investigation was launched by police following Mr Truswell's death.
The death is not believed to be suspicious but a spokesman for Norfolk police said it is still being treated as unexplained.
You may also want to watch:
The spokesman said: 'We're waiting for further toxicology tests to come back.'
Tributes have poured in from friends of Mr Truswell who has had a JustGiving page set up in his memory aiming to funds for the mental health charity Mind, which was chosen by his family.
- 1 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 4 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 5 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 6 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 7 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 8 Roadside restaurant aiming to re-open before Christmas
- 9 Seal charity to take 'unprecendented' action to protect Norfolk seal colony
- 10 Four-car crash leaves pregnant woman in hospital
Among the many people to have paid tribute to Mr Truswell are global hip-hop superstars the Wu-tang Clan.