Dazzling line-up for theatre’s new season
Music, magic laughter and the paranormal - a host of entertainment is lined up for the New Year at Cromer's Pavilion Theatre.
Mark Daniels will be on stage as the Ultimate Bublé performing the hits of Michael Bublé in a live tribute show featuring his full band on Friday, February 12 at 8pm.
Famous faces from the past The Manfreds, whose hits from the 1960s include Do Wah Diddy Diddy, will be at the theatre on Friday, March 18 at 8pm.
Original Manfred Mann members Paul Jones, Mike Hugg and Tom McGuinness are joined by Rob Townsend, Marcus Cliffe and Simon Currie as the new line-up of The Manfreds.
Another 1960s band, Herman's Hermits will be on stage on Friday, March 25 at 8pm performing their hits including, There's A Kind of Hush.
The band has chalked up over 23 top twenty single records ten hit albums, three major movies and countless television shows and concert tours all over the world.
And it is not just singing which is set to help start the New Year with a smile, the theatre will also be welcoming Strictly Come Dancing stars and professional dancers, Ian Waite and Camilla Dallerup for one night only on Wednesday, March 30 at 8pm. Alongside professional singer Paul Amer and guests, they will be hosting an evening of dance, singing and stories from their time on the BBC hit show.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 3 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 4 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 5 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 6 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 7 Norfolk holiday home named one of the best in the UK
- 8 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 9 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 10 8 places where you can see fireworks for free in Norfolk for the jubilee
Medium Derek Acorah will also be returning to the theatre for a show on Sunday, March 12 at 8pm and magician Steve Hewlett will be bringing back his Comedy Ventriloquist Show back to where it all began, on Monday, March 28 at 3pm.
Jo Artherton, general manager of the theatre, said: 'We've got a good mix for our spring programme of events, with something for everyone including some familiar shows, back by popular demand, and a few new ones too.'
For all show enquiries contact the box office team on 01263 512495 or email email@example.com