Day two of Lowestoft Seafront Air Festival gets underway
Day two of Lowestoft's air show kicked off in style today (Friday) with a fantastic aerial display by the Red Arrows.
At exactly 12.30pm the RAF jets zoomed over the seafront as large crowds watched on in over cast but warm conditions.
Afterwards a spokesman for the aerobatic display team said: 'It was delight and honour to perform before such a large crowd at Lowestoft.'
Other displays today are due to include a Lockheed MC 130P special forces plane, a Dakota and Spitfires, a pair of Mustang P51s, a Grob Tutor, a Tornado from RAF Marham and a ME bf 108.
Yesterday saw 172,000 people thrilled by the first day of the annual event.
You may also want to watch:
• See the website later today for a photo gallery of today's displays.
- 1 Norfolk wakes up to empty pumps – despite assurances of ‘ample fuel stocks’
- 2 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 6 How farm shop grew from honesty-box shed to £1.2m turnover
- 7 Why has a golden dome appeared in this Norfolk town?
- 8 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 9 Delays on roads as petrol queues continue
- 10 Petrol station queues causing rush-hour delays