Date announced for first airing of BBC film set in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A short film mainly filmed on Cromer pier is due to be aired for the first time after Strictly Come Dancing on BBC One on Saturday night, and it will then be shown further after that.
Hundreds of people watched the shoot in Cromer in early October, but the exact details of the film are still being kept under wraps.
However, it is understood that several local people feature in the Christmas-themed film as extras.
The film crew spent several days in the town and erected a set on the pier including a Christmas tree.
The filming the EDP watched involved a seagull and a couple of children, frozen in time and dressed as if it were Christmas.
You may also want to watch:
Filming also took place at a house in Oliver Court, off Cromwell Road, in the town, and at Leisureland Amusements in New Street.
See Monday's EDP for an interview with the creative team behind the film.
See previous story here: www.northnorfolknews.co.uk/news/hundreds-watch-bbc-filming-on-cromer-pier-1-5723226
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 9 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop