Dashcam footage shows dodgy and dangerous driving on Norfolk and Suffolk roads
- Credit: Archant
It's a relatively new technology that drivers have been using to settle insurance claims and capture footage of the unexpected.
But dashcams are now providing a useful source of evidence for police forces the country over, and highlighting dodgy driving on our roads.
This compilation of footage sent in to the Eastern Daily Press and its sister outlets in the past year shows just a small amount of some of the dubious - and downright dangerous - driving around Norfolk and Suffolk.
It includes red lights being run, drivers being cut up and even a man walking on the A11 as cars zoom past.
In the most shocking clip, taken last year, one angry driver is seen ramming another on the A140 near Diss, after driving the wrong way down the carriageway.
You may also want to watch:
If you have captured any unusual, interesting or dangerous incidents on dashcam, let us know by emailing Andrew Fitchett on firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 2 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 3 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 7 Two women injured in serious crash which closed road
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Norwich Airport puts back a host of flights as Covid bites
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old