Dashcam footage shows dodgy and dangerous driving on Norfolk and Suffolk roads
- Credit: Archant
It's a relatively new technology that drivers have been using to settle insurance claims and capture footage of the unexpected.
But dashcams are now providing a useful source of evidence for police forces the country over, and highlighting dodgy driving on our roads.
This compilation of footage sent in to the Eastern Daily Press and its sister outlets in the past year shows just a small amount of some of the dubious - and downright dangerous - driving around Norfolk and Suffolk.
It includes red lights being run, drivers being cut up and even a man walking on the A11 as cars zoom past.
In the most shocking clip, taken last year, one angry driver is seen ramming another on the A140 near Diss, after driving the wrong way down the carriageway.
If you have captured any unusual, interesting or dangerous incidents on dashcam, let us know by emailing Andrew Fitchett on email@example.com
- 1 Murder inquiry as teenage woman dies after car crash in Norfolk village
- 2 Man in 30s dead, two arrested on suspicion of murder in Norfolk town
- 3 Man in 50s dies after medical incident in field
- 4 'Heartbroken' pet owner thanks community after missing dog found dead
- 5 Two recycling centres to be closed - and replaced with new £4m tips
- 6 How Covid restrictions will change in England this week
- 7 Devastated family wrongly told prisoner hanged himself weeks before release
- 8 Vicar’s astonishing outburst against the Bishop in town's long-running row
- 9 Wrestler sheds five stone in one last bid to chase his American dream
- 10 Customers travelling across Norfolk to try pub's 'afternoon sea'