Double hit-and-run on NDR
- Credit: Archant
A driver has been arrested following a collision on the NDR where two cars failed to stop.
Police were called shortly after 11pm last Friday to reports of a white Nissan Navara pick-up on the A1270 on the Broadland Northway at Rackheath driving "erratically".
A police spokesman said it was believed that the Navara was involved in a collision with another vehicle on a roundabout on the NDR. Both vehicles failed to stop.
Broadland Police said the car was found 35 minutes later on the slip way from Norwich to Horsford.
The driver was arrested for driving a motor vehicle while over the limit.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to speak with anyone who may have witnessed the incident, has dash cam footage or anyone with information.
Call 101 reference 36/5985/20 or alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 6 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success