Dartboards and dinner plates raise nearly £30,000 for charity
- Credit: Archant
A charity has been able to raise nearly £30,000 from auctioning off 1,102 items on eBay.
East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH) was able to raise £29,212 from online auctions through September and October.
Although these have been record breaking results the charity is calling on volunteers.
Amongst the best sellers were a Harrows Quadro dartboard which sold for £260.79 Disney pin badges for £135 and a set of eight Villeroy and Boch dinner plates for £158.
Jason High, EACH eBay manager, said: 'The recent growth and success of the eBay shop has been phenomenal.
You may also want to watch:
'We could really do with a drafting volunteer to help photograph and list items, and a post room volunteer to help wrap and package them.'
EACH's eBay shop opened in March 2015. Items are listed, sold, packaged and posted at the charity's Retail Distribution Centre (RDC) in Thetford.
- 1 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 2 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 5 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 6 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 7 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 8 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 9 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 10 Firefighters tackle 'deliberate' house fire
Anyone interested in volunteering should email firstname.lastname@example.org.