Dancers from Norfolk and the Fens in BGT finals
- Credit: Archant
Three dancers from West Norfolk and the Fens will be performing in the finals of Britain's Got Talent tomorrow night.
The girls are members of dance troupe Entity Allstars, and have been busy rehearsing all week for their last performance for the celebrity judges and an estimated television audience of 10 million.
Nicole Schade, 14, of Wretton, near Downham Market, Ella Harvey, 11, of Buckingham Close, in King's Lynn and Dolcie Simmons, 12, of Tydd St Mary near Wisbech are among group's 20 dancers.
Paul Schade, Nicole's father, said: 'We're so very proud of them all and they've worked incredibly hard to get this far.
'The group seem very relaxed but totally focused on their final performance.'
You may also want to watch:
Entity Allstars found out they were through to the grand final on Monday with a Harry Potter-themed dance which won over judges Simon Cowell, Alesha Dixon and Amanda Holden.
Sarah Barr, Ella's mother, added: 'We've heard their new piece for the finals is amazing. It has been such an incredible experience for them.'
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison
Entity Allstars is an Essex-based dance troupe of youngsters aged between 10 and 16. They train three times a week under the direction of their teacher Tashan Muir.
Other acts competing include magician Jamie Raven, dancers Old Men Grooving, singer Issac Waddington and Welsh choir Cor Glanaethwy.
The champion will be voted for by the British public, winning prize money of £250,000 and a chance to perform in this year's Royal Variety Show.
- The final of Britain's Got Talent is on ITV tomorrow evening from 7:30pm.