Damaged pavement in Docking to be replaced in £35,000 roadworks
- Credit: Matthew Usher.
Six weeks of roadworks will begin in Docking later this month to replace a damaged section of pavement.
Work on Bradmere Lane will begin on, or soon after, Monday, September 18 to replace the damaged paving along the residential crescent section of the road.
It will involve replacing broken kerbs and reconstructing the pavement, and will cost Norfolk County Council a total of £35,000.
The council has confirmed the road will not need to be closed, but a give-and-take traffic management system will be in place when required.
To allow access for contractors' machinery residents are requested to avoid parking on the section of the road or pavement where the work is taking place on weekdays between 7.30am and 4.30pm.
You may also want to watch:
However, access to properties will be maintained at all times.
- 1 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 4 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 5 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 6 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 7 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 8 'Embarrassing' - City fans ask questions of Farke after Chelsea thrashing
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named