Take our daily pub quiz: March 26
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Take a break from your desk and get your brain into gear as it is time for our daily pub quiz.
See how you get on in our latest boredom busting quiz, with topics including music, sport, TV and film.
Just because all the pubs are closed at the moment it doesn’t mean you have to miss out and you can also challenge all your mates.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, and once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know if you improved from yesterday.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
Good luck and remember, no searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 2 Delays expected with A47 to close in both directions for 15 miles
- 3 Family 'increasingly concerned' about missing Beccles woman
- 4 Norfolk Coast Path to close for eight weeks
- 5 Man accused of playing naked wrestling game with schoolgirl likely to be jailed
- 6 Norse chief executive quits for personal reasons
- 7 Trains cancelled after lorry crashes into bridge
- 8 Man accidentally downloaded indecent images of children, court hears
- 9 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 10 Community rally together after fire rips through family home