Take our daily pub quiz: March 26
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Take a break from your desk and get your brain into gear as it is time for our daily pub quiz.
See how you get on in our latest boredom busting quiz, with topics including music, sport, TV and film.
Just because all the pubs are closed at the moment it doesn’t mean you have to miss out and you can also challenge all your mates.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, and once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know if you improved from yesterday.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
Good luck and remember, no searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 3 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 4 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 5 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 6 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash
- 7 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 8 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Teen in serious condition after bank holiday crash