Take our daily pub quiz: March 26
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
Take a break from your desk and get your brain into gear as it is time for our daily pub quiz.
See how you get on in our latest boredom busting quiz, with topics including music, sport, TV and film.
Just because all the pubs are closed at the moment it doesn’t mean you have to miss out and you can also challenge all your mates.
There are 15 questions to answer, which vary in difficulty, and once you’ve completed it make sure to tweet us your score and let us know if you improved from yesterday.
You could also use our questions for a group quiz if you are video calling people outside your household who you can’t see in person at the moment due to the restrictions.
You may also want to watch:
Good luck and remember, no searching for the answers on Google!
If you missed yesterday’s quiz you can find it here.
- 1 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 2 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 3 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 4 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 5 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 6 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 7 'Don't bend rules' warning to Christmas revellers
- 8 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 9 Cattle farmer who was 'known across the country' dies aged 79
- 10 Revealed: Coronavirus vaccine hubs in Norfolk