Norfolk doughnut shop launches Man v. Food challenge - could you tackle it?
- Credit: daddy donuts
Ever wanted to try your hand at a Man v. Food challenge? Here's your chance...
Daddy Donuts, a dessert parlour in Stalham, have launched two foodie challenges that aren't for the weak of stomach.
Inspired by American reality show, Man v. Food, the challenges see sweet treats piled high, with every bite having to be consumed during a set time limit.
The first challenge is known as The Donut Tower and features eight of the company's signature doughnuts as well as a jam doughnut, and is served with a coke float.
The second tasty test is the chocolate heaven freakshake - 800ml of ice cream milkshake topped with a donut waffle, four pancakes, a chocolate muffin, chocolate brownies, two doughnuts, chocolate cream in a cone and a Mars bar.
You may also want to watch:
To be crowned champion, they must be finished within half an hour.
Those who complete a task will win their food for free, but those who are unable to beat the clock must pay the bill.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 4 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 City draw up target list
Prices are to be announced soon and challenges must be pre-booked.
• Would you give Daddy Donut's Man v. Food challenges a try? Let us know in the comments below.