Norfolk doughnut shop launches Man v. Food challenge - could you tackle it?
- Credit: daddy donuts
Ever wanted to try your hand at a Man v. Food challenge? Here's your chance...
Daddy Donuts, a dessert parlour in Stalham, have launched two foodie challenges that aren't for the weak of stomach.
Inspired by American reality show, Man v. Food, the challenges see sweet treats piled high, with every bite having to be consumed during a set time limit.
The first challenge is known as The Donut Tower and features eight of the company's signature doughnuts as well as a jam doughnut, and is served with a coke float.
The second tasty test is the chocolate heaven freakshake - 800ml of ice cream milkshake topped with a donut waffle, four pancakes, a chocolate muffin, chocolate brownies, two doughnuts, chocolate cream in a cone and a Mars bar.
To be crowned champion, they must be finished within half an hour.
Those who complete a task will win their food for free, but those who are unable to beat the clock must pay the bill.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 3 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 4 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 5 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 6 The best places to eat in north Norfolk according to The Good Food Guide
- 7 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 8 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
- 9 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 10 Norwich man wins jackpot on BBC game show Pointless
Prices are to be announced soon and challenges must be pre-booked.
• Would you give Daddy Donut's Man v. Food challenges a try? Let us know in the comments below.