Norfolk doughnut shop launches Man v. Food challenge - could you tackle it?
- Credit: daddy donuts
Ever wanted to try your hand at a Man v. Food challenge? Here's your chance...
Daddy Donuts, a dessert parlour in Stalham, have launched two foodie challenges that aren't for the weak of stomach.
Inspired by American reality show, Man v. Food, the challenges see sweet treats piled high, with every bite having to be consumed during a set time limit.
The first challenge is known as The Donut Tower and features eight of the company's signature doughnuts as well as a jam doughnut, and is served with a coke float.
The second tasty test is the chocolate heaven freakshake - 800ml of ice cream milkshake topped with a donut waffle, four pancakes, a chocolate muffin, chocolate brownies, two doughnuts, chocolate cream in a cone and a Mars bar.
You may also want to watch:
To be crowned champion, they must be finished within half an hour.
Those who complete a task will win their food for free, but those who are unable to beat the clock must pay the bill.
- 1 Man jailed for seven years over coercive behaviour which left victim 'shattered'
- 2 Six new coronavirus deaths confirmed at Norfolk hospital
- 3 Nine Norfolk schools closed or partly shut due to Covid-19 cases
- 4 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 5 Flood alerts in place across Norfolk
- 6 Fears loss of Arcadia group could have significant impact on Norfolk high streets
- 7 Fresh calls for Norfolk to move to tier one ahead of key Commons vote
- 8 Open all hours? Retailers say no thanks to 24/7 shopping
- 9 Seafront flats plan set for go ahead
- 10 Cannabis factory discovered after police called to burglary
Prices are to be announced soon and challenges must be pre-booked.
• Would you give Daddy Donut's Man v. Food challenges a try? Let us know in the comments below.