Cyclist suffers serious injuries in Loddon collision
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
Witnesses are being urged to come forward after a cyclist suffered serious injuries following a collision in Loddon on Friday.
The incident happened at about 4.25pm on Bridge Street at the junction with George Lane when a red Renault Megane and a man riding a black Boardman cycle were involved in the collision.
The cyclist, aged in his 50s, suffered serious injuries and police are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
Anyone with information should contact PC Greg Prowting at Wymondham Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Latest situation on fuel sees more queues despite continued assurances
- 2 Former DJ and worker at Norfolk school was a 'deviant sexual predator'
- 3 Jailed in Norfolk: Paedophiles and man caught with £15k of cannabis
- 4 County welcomes tankers but motorists continue to queue for fuel
- 5 Seaside restaurant hit with zero food hygiene rating
- 6 Flowers left by road in tribute after man's death
- 7 Roadworks to be aware of in Norfolk this week
- 8 'It's looking bleak' - City taxi firms respond to panic-buying at the pumps
- 9 Norfolk scams: Rogue gardeners and fake energy salespeople
- 10 Aldi to open 100 new stores with eyes on towns in Norfolk