Cyclist hurt in hit and run crash near Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward with information on a hit and run incident involving a cyclist.
Police were called to Arminghall, which is three miles south of Norwich, at about 7.20am on Monday morning.
They were responding to reports of a crash between a car and a bicycle, but once they arrived at the incident the car was nowhere to be seen.
The cyclist, who was not able to give a description of the car, suffered minor injuries.
Norfolk police are now keen to trace the driver of the car and would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with dashcam footage of the area at around the time of the incident should contact PC James Shepherd at the Roads and Armed Policing Team in Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Welcome to our new website
- 2 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 3 What was ‘strange stretched circle’ spotted over Norfolk skies?
- 4 Whale washes up off Norfolk coast
- 5 MPs call for Norfolk to be in own coronavirus tier
- 6 Encouraging signs as Covid infection rates plummet in parts of Norfolk
- 7 Plea for help to trace missing heavily pregnant woman
- 8 Four men caught at £2m Norfolk cannabis factory
- 9 Missing pregnant woman found
- 10 More than 50 pupils sent home after student tests positive