Cyclist hurt in hit and run crash near Norwich
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are appealing for witnesses to come forward with information on a hit and run incident involving a cyclist.
Police were called to Arminghall, which is three miles south of Norwich, at about 7.20am on Monday morning.
They were responding to reports of a crash between a car and a bicycle, but once they arrived at the incident the car was nowhere to be seen.
The cyclist, who was not able to give a description of the car, suffered minor injuries.
Norfolk police are now keen to trace the driver of the car and would like to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with dashcam footage of the area at around the time of the incident should contact PC James Shepherd at the Roads and Armed Policing Team in Wymondham on 101.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 6 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 7 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 8 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich