Cyclist who died after crash is named
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist who died after being involved in a collision with a car has been named.
The crash happened on April 23 on Roman Bank, Leverington, near Wisbech, and also involved a silver Vauxhall Astra.
Police said Paul Simms, 68, from Wisbech St Mary, died in hospital from his injuries on Tuesday.
No arrests have been made in connection with the collision and an investigation continues.
His family said: "Paul was a much-loved husband, father and grandfather, he will be sadly missed."
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about the crash should call police on 101.
- 1 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 2 'Never seen anything like it' - Norfolk Christmas shopping frenzy has begun
- 3 How Norfolk are you? Take this quiz to find out
- 4 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 5 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 6 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 7 Police probing reports Norwich clubbers have been spiked by needles
- 8 Air ambulance and coastguard attend incident on Sheringham beachfront
- 9 Brown Derbies and Bender sausages, when Wimpy ruled fast food
- 10 Woman who died in A47 collision named