Cycle event at Snetterton aims to raise thousands for EACH
- Credit: Archant
A charity cycle event is hoping to build on its previous successes to raise even more money for charity at this year's outing.
Cycle Snetterton Race Circuit, taking place on Friday, May 20, will see cyclists of all abilities take to the race track to raise money for Each Anglia's Children's Hospices' Nook Appeal.
Organised by TJ Motorsport, it will start at 5.30pm and run for around two and half hours, and is open to anyone with a bicycle.
Now in its third year, the event has so far raised more than £10,000 for the appeal, with over 400 cyclists taking part last year and raising in excess of £8,000.
The ride can accommodate everyone from family groups who want to enjoy a gentle ride, to elite cyclists trying to crack a new lap record on one of the UK's top motorsport venues.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone wishing to bring an alternative kind of pedal power – for example a unicycle or recumbent – is also welcome to attend.
Each participant is asked for a minimum donation of £10. Full refreshments will be available at Tyrells Restaurant at the circuit, and a photographer will be in attendance.
- 1 Man dies in hospital after fight near Norfolk pub
- 2 Huge seaside home with indoor pool for sale for £600,000
- 3 The Bill star reveals he has moved to Norfolk and why he loves it
- 4 Queues form at Norfolk petrol stations - despite reassurances over stock
- 5 Petrol stations close nationally as HGV driver crisis worsens
- 6 Spectacle of light with 'Norfolk's biggest ever firework display' announced
- 7 Some queues - but business largely as usual at Norfolk's petrol stations
- 8 Delays on A47 after lorry overturns
- 9 SOLD! Royal Arcade goes for £2m MORE than guide price
- 10 Harley-Davidson motorcyclist dies in A134 crash
To find out more call TJ Motorsport on 07802 268435 or go to facebook.com/tjmotorsportuk.
Are you taking part in a charity event? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com