Norwich cafe to host royal wedding-themed afternoon tea
- Credit: Alamy Stock Photo
A Norwich business is putting on an afternoon tea fit for a prince or princess.
Cupcakes and Bubbles on Timberhill are hosting Meghan and Harry's Royal Afternoon Tea at their cafe bar throughout April and May in honour of the upcoming royal wedding on May 19.
The event will feature a range of sandwiches, including cucumber and cream cheese, smoked salmon, egg mayonnaise and ham with English mustard.
There will also be plain and fruit scones served with jam and clotted cream as well as brownies, princess pink velvet cupcakes, prince latte cupcakes and a pot of Meghan and Harry Royal tea or coffee.
Prices start from £15.95 per person, raising to £21 with a glass of prosecco or £26 with a glass of Taittinger.
You may also want to watch:
In a comment on Instagram, the business warned that the promotion may vary in April due to availability.
For more information contact Cupcakes and Bubbles on 01603 614600.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 9 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools