Crowds of people getting into spirit of Lord Mayor’s Celebration in Norwich
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
Crowds of people in sun-drenched Norwich are getting into the spirit of the annual Lord Mayor's Celebrations.
People have been enjoying music at Chapelfield Gardens and across the city since midday.
And hundreds of people are now lining the streets in preparation for the Lord's Mayor Procession, which starts at 5pm.
Earlier today, shoppers enjoyed several bands playing at the Epic studios bandstand in Brigg Street, off Gentleman's Walk.
Bigger crowds gathered at Chapelfield Gardens where the BBC Norfolk bandstand was a hive of activity.
You may also want to watch:
The Forum stage is also a popular meeting place, with a rollercoaster programme of entertainment including street dance, global musicians and comedy.
- 1 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 2 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 3 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 Bungling car thieves dump £92,000 Range Rover
- 5 Woman hit with £900 vet bill after dog gets 'stoned' on park cannabis stash
- 6 Potential for 30C today – but two days of thunderstorms on the way
- 7 Excitement as city pub reopens after 18-month closure
- 8 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 9 Holiday homes bid for site of former landmark hotel
- 10 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk