Cromer nursery serves up a treat for Mother’s Day
Mother's day is being celebrated in style at a nursery in Cromer.
Step-mums, nannys, grandmas and aunts are the special guests at Suffield Park for an afternoon tea style treats of scones, baked by the children with jam, cream and butter with drinks.
Nursery manager Hayley Powell said: 'We have received amazing support with over 70 of our families joining in the fun during the week.
'The children have been working hard baking scones and have also enjoyed making cards and gifts for their special person which are being presented during the celebrations.'
The event is taking in the hall at Suffield Park Infant School where families can listen to a story being read and the children singing their favourite songs.
You may also want to watch:
Four-year-old Joey Kirtley said: 'Mummy makes me happy, she's the best mummy in the world.'
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage