Cromer carnival junior attendants chosen
School friends Faye Johnstone and Alice Digby will reunite in the summer holidays after being chosen at Cromer carnival's junior attendants.
The pair were the latest members of the event's 'royal family' to be chosen at a selection event in the town's Cottage pub on Friday night from a dozen hopefuls.
Two would-be attendants had to pull out after being involved in a minor road accident on the way to the evening.
Faye and Alice were chosen by judges Gail Green from sponsors the King's Head, Tracey Bartlett from Hair Studion One and Richard Batson from the North Norfolk News.
Faye, 12, from Carrington Road, and Alice, 13 , from Salisbury Road, both go to Cromer Academy . Alice is a keen singer and dancer and Faye plays the violin.
You may also want to watch:
They join already-elected carnival queen Elsie Yiasimi and senior attendant Molly Downes. This Sunday the remaining members of the family will be chosen with the selection of the prince and princess on the promenade from 3pm.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 9 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
- 10 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area