War medals stolen from home
- Credit: Archant
Police are hunting for three thieves after a collection of war medals was stolen from a home.
The medals were taken from a home in the Vimy Ridge area of Wymondham, at around 2.30am on Saturday, January 11.
Three war medals, two of which were the WW2 Burma Star, were stolen from the house.
It is believed the thieves fled the scene after being disturbed by the occupants. Police are appealing for anyone who may have seen any suspicious activity in the area at the time of the burglary to contact them.
They said they would particularly like to hear from anyone who saw up to three people in the area at the time.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed they were all wearing black clothing.
Anyone with information should contact DC Katie Knights at Norwich CID on 101 quoting reference number 36/2558/20, or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 £6.1m shopping street revamp will take half of 2022 to complete
- 2 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 3 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 4 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 5 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 8 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 9 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars